[openstack-dev] [keystone] Changes to keystone-core!

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:15:43 UTC 2014

Hello everyone!

We've been talking this for a long while, and we finally have a bunch of
changes to make to keystone-core all at once. A few people have moved on,
the project has grown a bit, and our review queue grows ever longer. As
ayoung phrased it in today's keystone meeting, with entirely selfish
motivations, we'd like to welcome the following new Guardians of the Gate
to keystone-core:

+ Steve Martinelli (stevemar)
+ Jamie Lennox (jamielennox)
+ David Stanek (dstanek)

And I'll be removing the following inactive members from keystone-core
(which hopefully won't come as a surprise to anyone!):

- Andy Smith (termie)
- Devin Carlen (devcamcar)
- Gabriel Hurley (gabrielhurley)
- Joe Heck (heckj)

I'll be making these changes today. Thanks to EVERYONE for your
contributions!

Happy code reviewing,

-Dolph