[openstack-dev] [Gantt] Looking for some answers...

Boris Pavlovic bpavlovic at mirantis.com
Mon Jan 6 19:52:07 UTC 2014

Vish,

and as I understand it the hope will be to do the no-db-scheduler blueprint.
There was quite a bit of debate on whether to do the no-db-scheduler stuff
before or after the forklift and I think the consensus was to do the
forklift
first.

Current Nova scheduler is so deeply bind to nova data models, that it is
useless for every other project.

So I don't think that forkit in such state of Nova Scheduler is useful for
any other project.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic