[openstack-dev] [Neutron][qa] Parallel testing update

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:35:41 UTC 2014

On Mon, 2014-01-06 at 09:56 -0800, Joe Gordon wrote:

> What about it? Also those numbers are pretty old at this point. I was
> thinking disable rootwrap and run full parallel tempest against it.

I think that is a little overkill for what we're trying to do here. We
are specifically talking about combining many utils.execute() calls into
a single one. I think it's pretty obvious that the latter will be better
performing than the first, unless you think that rootwrap has no
performance overhead at all?

-jay