[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Availability of external testing logs

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Jan 6 13:44:23 UTC 2014

Let me know what you consider a reasonable amount of time to continue
waiting for Tail-F NCS Jenkins before we remove verification permissions
from the account. We were just talking about this a few hours ago at a
Birds of a Feather session. We can get permissions removed from this
account. I'd just like to see agreement that we have given this account
holder a reasonable amount of time to respond prior to doing so.

If the account holder of this account is reading this email, responding
to it would certainly be a good idea.

Thanks,
Anita.