[openstack-dev] [climate] PTL elections: final results

Sylvain Bauza sylvain.bauza at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 22:54:09 UTC 2014

Kudos to Dina for the PTL position. 3 vs. 5 with 80% participation means
it's a good thing for Climate : this is not a Stackforge project pushed by
only one sponsor and having a benevolent dictator, but rather a mix of
various experiences and subprojects with people having various ideas.

Now, let's focus on Climate 0.1 ! ;-)

-Sylvain