[openstack-dev] [OpenStack][Gantt][filters] AvailabilityZoneFilter in Gantt and Oslo

Jay Lau jay.lau.513 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 16:42:36 UTC 2014

Thanks Jay Pipes and Boris for the comments.

@Jay Pipes, agree, I can name it as AvailabilityZoneAggregateFilter.

@Boris,

For your first question, we may want to get some answer from @Robert
Collins.
For second question, perhaps you can refer to
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/forklift-scheduler-breakout ,
from this bp specification, *Gantt's goal is **is to deprecate
nova-scheduler in I and remove in J*, so perhaps your bp can be implemented
on Gantt?
For third question, the goal of Gantt is for a common scheduler for
OpenStack, you can refer to
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/forklift-scheduler-breakout for
more detail.

Thanks,