[openstack-dev] [requirements] - taskflow preventing sqla 0.8 upgrade

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Sat Jan 4 16:12:15 UTC 2014

Such a bad state seems like FUD.

Taskflow was just syncing its requirements with the same requirements that everyone else is... Those global requirements have <0.7.99 in them as we speak (which is why taskflow picked up that version).

The issue here will be worked through and fixed, it won't be the last time a library that is used in various projects causes dependency issues, so we are working through this process as we learn what works best. 1, don't sync with that requirements file to attempt to use the same version as integrating projects, or become more integrated with the gate... or a few other solutions that have been discussed...

New release will happen early next week of taskflow with adjusted sqlalchemy upper bound.

Sent from my really tiny device...