[openstack-dev] [nova] Turbo-hipster

Dan Prince dprince at redhat.com
Fri Jan 3 17:29:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

With the growing interest in 3rd party testing systems would using 'recheck turbo-hipster' make more sense here?

I'm fine with 'recheck migrations' in addition for turbo-hipster but it would make sense to align the recheck naming scheme with the title of the reviewer for the 3rd party testing system.