[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Meeting time - change to 1300 UTC or 1500 UTC?

Yang XY Yu yuyangbj at cn.ibm.com
Fri Jan 3 02:15:29 UTC 2014

Sean,

Tuesdays is better for China :) thank you so much.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Yang Yu(于杨)

"OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)"
<openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] Meeting time - change to 1300 UTC or
1500 UTC?

Looking at the calendar, our options for 1500 UTC require us to change
the day that we meet. The following days are available:

* Tuesdays
* Fridays

Thoughts?

--