[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer] Vertica Storage Driver Testing

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Fri Jan 3 01:36:26 UTC 2014

On 3 January 2014 14:34, Robert Collins <robertc at robertcollins.net> wrote:
> On 3 January 2014 12:40, Herndon, John Luke <john.herndon at hp.com> wrote:
>>

>> On 1/2/14, 4:27 PM, "Clint Byrum" <clint at fewbar.com> wrote:
>>

>> I don’t think it would be that hard to get the review or gate jobs to use
>> a real vertica instance, actually. Who do I talk to about that?
>
> http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html

Oh, if you meant setting up a gate variant to use vertica community
edition - I'd run it past the ceilometer folk and then just submit
patches to devstack, devstack-gate and infra/config to do it.

devstack - code for setting up a real vertica
devstack-gate - handles passing the right flags to devstack for the
configuration scenarios we test against
infra/config - has the jenkins job builder definitions to define the jobs

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist