[openstack-dev] [neutron]The mechanism of physical_network & segmentation_id is logical?

黎林果 lilinguo8212 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:09:09 UTC 2014

Hi stackers,

  When create a network, if we don't set provider:network_type,
provider:physical_network or provider:segmentation_id, the
network_type will be from cfg, but the other tow is from db's first
record. Code is

(physical_network,
                     segmentation_id) = ovs_db_v2.reserve_vlan(session)

  There has tow questions.
  1, network_vlan_ranges = physnet1:100:200
     Can we config much physical_networks by cfg?

  2, If yes, the physical_network should be uncertainty. Dose this logical?

Regards!

Lee Li