[openstack-dev] [qa] Can't interpret failure from XenServer CI

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Sun Feb 23 20:29:03 UTC 2014

Hi David,

That's a very strange error - it basically means the node has been used for running a test already (both the first error in run_tests.log about the git repository also existing, and the more fatal error about vif 3 existing)

I believe this was my fault - I should have purged all negative results before allowing the CI to post them, or at least re-tested them.

You're right in the comment that "citrix recheck" will only re-trigger this test and it is currently being tested.  It is currently running and therefore a proper result should be available soon.

I will re-queue all of the "Failed" jobs so that a new XS testing result will be posted overnight.

Bob