[openstack-dev] [neutron] Fixes for the alembic migration (sqlite + postgress) aren't being reviewed

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 20:02:34 UTC 2014

Thomas,

I feel your frustration, however before complaining please do follow
the actual chain of events.

Patch [1]: I asked a question which I never received an answer to.
Patch [2]: I did put a -1, but I have nothing against this patch per
se. This was only been recently abandoned and my -1 lied primarily to
give patch [1] the opportunity to be resumed.

No action on a negative review means automatic expiration, if you lose
interest in something you care about whose fault is that?

A.

[1] = https://review.openstack.org/#/c/52757
[2] = https://review.openstack.org/#/c/68611