[openstack-dev] Change in openstack-dev/devstack[master]: Remove limitation to 12.04 release because the problematic 1...

Mike Spreitzer mspreitz at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 19 02:37:53 UTC 2014

"Dean Troyer (Code Review)" <review at openstack.org> wrote on 02/18/2014
05:53:03 PM:

> I'm curious why we haven't seen this before now?  I've run on bare
> raring and saucy systems a number of times...need to try again I
suppose...

Yes, I have previously done lots of DevStack installs on post-precise
releases of Ubuntu without seeing this problem.  This problem could have
arisen now either because something gained a dependency or something else
stopped requiring cmd2.  There is no automated comprehensive way of doing
this sort of analysis, right?

Thanks,
Mike