[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][wsme][pecan] Need help for ceilometer havana alarm issue

ZhiQiang Fan aji.zqfan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:09:01 UTC 2014

Hi,

When I try to figure out the root cause of bug[1], I found that once
wsme.exc.ClientSideError is triggerd when create an alarm, assume the
faultstring is x, then if next http trigger a EntityNotFound(Exception)
will get http response with faultstring equal to x.

I trace the calling stack with a lot log, and the last log I got is in
wsmeext.pecan.wsexpose, which showes that the dict which contains the
faultstring is correct, it seems the problem occurs in formatting http
response.

env info:
os: sles 11 sp3, ubuntu 12.04.3
ceilometer: 2013.2.2, 2013.2.1
wsme: cannot know, checked the egginfo and __init__ but got nothing
pecan: forget...

Please help, any information will be appreciated.

Thanks!

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ceilometer/+bug/1280036