[openstack-dev] [Ironic] py26 test failures since Thursday

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 16:18:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Last Thursday, a series of patches introduced sporadic failures to our
python unit tests. It only showed up on the py26 tests (most of us test
with py27 locally), and it only happened ~ 40% of the time, so we didn't
notice it right away. The issue persisted on Friday and into the weekend as
we tried to reproduce and fix it. If, during this time, Jenkins -1'd your
patch, it may or may not have been valid.

Chris and I landed a fix on Sunday [1] and it looks like everything is back
in order today. Most patches have already had a "recheck bug 1279992" run
on them.

Regards,
Devananda

[1] 7aa2ab905