[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Group Policy questions

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 17 01:22:49 UTC 2014

Hi Carlos,

We have just started looking at the same issues you have mentioned. Please
follow the email thread started by me earlier today ([openstack-dev]
[neutron][policy] Using network services with network policies). We will be
spending more time on these topics during our upcoming weekly IRC calls as
well.

Best,

-Mohammad