[openstack-dev] Skipping next Project/Release meeting and 1:1s

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Feb 14 13:17:55 UTC 2014

Hi PTLs,

I need to attend an unexpected family event on Tuesday, so I won't be
able to do our regular 1:1s, nor will I be able to chair the
Project/Release meeting on Feb 18th at 21:00 UTC.

Since the date coincides with FeatureProposalFreeze for a number of
projects, I suspect most of you won't really see clearly where you stand
until the end of the day anyway... So we'll catch up on individual
project status with informal 1:1s on Wednesday/Thursday.

Unless there is some urgent matter that needs to be discussed at the
cross-project meeting, I therefore propose we skip it for this Tuesday
and have the next one on February 25th.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)