[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [cinder][neutron][nova][3rd party testing] Gerrit Jenkins plugin will not fulfill requirements of 3rd party testing

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 23:54:36 UTC 2014

Hi,

I wrote a blog post about how to setup Zuul manually.
http://ritchey98.blogspot.jp/2014/02/openstack-third-party-testing-how-to.html

It covers how to migrate from Gerrit Trigger plugin to Zuul and
some tips including a way to define vendor-specific recheck trigger
in addition to the setup procedure.

Jay's puppet manifest is nice, but I hope the manual installation step
is also helpful to set up 3rd party testing.

Thanks,
Akihiro