[openstack-dev] [Ironic] first review jam session redux

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 18:29:05 UTC 2014

Just a quick follow-up to our first "review jam session". We got 5 patches
landed in the server 3 in the client, and zuul is merging another 5 right
now.

We started an etherpad part-way through
  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IronicReviewDay
Let's continue to use that to track work that spins out of these sessions.

I think this was great. We got a lot accomplished in very little time --
let's plan to do this again next Thursday, 8am PST (16:00 GMT).

Let's also have a shorter review session at the same time on Monday
morning, before the meeting.

Cheers!
Deva