[openstack-dev] help the oslo team help you

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Wed Feb 12 20:16:30 UTC 2014

If you have a change in your project that is blocked waiting for a patch to
land in oslo (in the incubator, or any of the libraries we manage) *please*
either open a blueprint or mark the associated bug as also affecting the
relevant oslo project, then let me know about it so I can put it on our
review priority list. We have a lot going on in oslo right now, but will do
our best to prioritize reviews that affect features landing in other
projects -- if you let us know about them.

Doug