[openstack-dev] [Solum] Milestone 1 End to end scenario

Roshan Agrawal roshan.agrawal at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Feb 10 18:28:03 UTC 2014

It is exciting to see we are getting close to delivering the first end to end use case for Solum !

Though we have blueprints to track individual work items for Milestone 1, it is useful to have a view into exactly what end to end experience we will be delivering. I have made an attempt at documenting that, and linked to the Solum High Level Roadmap wiki:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Solum/Milestone1

The goal is not to have a comprehensive listing of all features delivered in M1, but rather to summarize in a few lines the desired outcome from a user perspective.

Comments, suggestions welcome.