[openstack-dev] [nova] Possible Hyper-V false CI failures

Christopher Yeoh cbkyeoh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 01:17:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

I think  the hyper-v CI system is sometimes failing with this message
incorrectly:

  "This change was unable to be automatically merged with the current state
of the repository. Please rebase your change and upload a new patchset."

I only mention it because its the second time I've seen it. An example here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/72197/

The changeset was made off a very fresh git update and there doesn't appear
to be any updates merged since then.  The last time this error appeared for
me the rebase had no conflicts and Jenkins did not have any trouble testing
the same patchset that the Hyper-V one failed to merge.

Regards,

Chris