[openstack-dev] [Solum] Poll to select dates for next Solum Summit

Adrian Otto adrian.otto at rackspace.com
Wed Feb 5 20:21:09 UTC 2014

Hello,

If you would like to attend the next Solum Summit event in March (in person or remotely) please indicate your date preferences at the following poll:

http://doodle.com/y7we6cpw9cakfqcv

The event will be 2 days long, and is tentatively planned for a venue in Raleigh, North Carolina to be hosted by Red Hat. Please take a moment now to vote so we can find the best two adjacent days.

Our first Solum Summit was held at Rackspace in San Francisco in November 2013, and was attended by about 35 Stackers, and a number of remote participants as well. There were many attendees who provided feedback that they liked the format of this event because it allowed a laser focus on one project and allowed for flexibility for topics that may need more than one hour of interactive discussion.

Thanks,

Adrian