[openstack-dev] [docs] Question about submit docs

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Dec 29 02:35:50 UTC 2014

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 7:26 PM, liuxinguo <liuxinguo at huawei.com> wrote:

>  We have opened a bug for document of huawei storage driver, and have
> posted the document at https://review.openstack.org/#/c/143926/‍.
>
> Now I have two things not very clear:
>
> 1. When will be this document merged into Kilo? At the end of K-2 or will
> a little earlier?

It'll merge into the master branch for openstack-manuals, probably this
week. I'll add some review comments (my) tomorrow.

> 2. What should we do if we want amend the document both in IceHouse and
> Juno? Should I use “git cherry-pick” and how to use “git cherry-pick”?

If you want this in prior release branches, use these instructions:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Documentation/HowTo#How_to_a_cherry-pick_a_change_to_a_stable_branch

Thanks for the doc patch, hope this information helps.
Anne