[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Need help in validating CPU Pinning feature

joejiang ifzing at 126.com
Fri Dec 26 11:07:15 UTC 2014

Hi Srinivasa,

This section is related to cpu affinity in instance xml file.
 <vcpu placement='static' cpuset='1-12'>4</vcpu>

Regards,
Joe Chiang

At 2014-12-26 12:25:29, "Srinivasa Rao Ragolu" <sragolu at mvista.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I have been working on CPU Pinning feature validation.

I could able set vcpu_pin_set config in nova.conf and could able to see cpupin set in guest xml and working fine while launching.

Please let me know how can I set cputune: vcpupin in guest xml?

Or

Any documents refer to validate cpu pinning use cases.

Thanks,
Srinivas.