[openstack-dev] Horizon switching to the normal .ini format

Thomas Goirand zigo at debian.org
Thu Dec 25 09:59:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

There's been talks about Horizon switching to the normal .ini format
that all other projects have been using so far. It would really be
awesome if this could happen. Though I don't see the light at the end of
the tunnel. Quite the opposite way: the settings.py is every day
becoming more complicated.

Is anyone at least working on the .ini switch idea? Or will we continue
to see the Django style settings.py forever? Is there any blockers?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)