[openstack-dev] [Murano] Nominating Kate Chernova for murano-core

Serg Melikyan smelikyan at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 25 07:28:28 UTC 2014

I'd like to propose that we add Kate Chernova to the murano-core.

Kate is active member of our community for more than a year, she is regular
participant in our IRC meeting and maintains a good score as contributor:

http://stackalytics.com/report/users/efedorova

Please vote by replying to this thread. As a reminder of your options, +1
votes from 5 cores is sufficient; a -1 is a veto.
--
Serg Melikyan, Senior Software Engineer at Mirantis, Inc.
http://mirantis.com | smelikyan at mirantis.com