[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Converging discussions on WF context and WF/task/action inputs

Anastasia Kuznetsova akuznetsova at mirantis.com
Wed Dec 24 13:34:15 UTC 2014

Renat,

thanks for response!
One more question:

 So that same workflows could be running in different environments

Asking about using a few environments I meant within one workflow. For
example I need to work with two DB and I have two environments: env1 =
{"conn_str": ip, "user": user, "password": passwd} and env2 = {"conn_str":
ip2, "user": user2, "password": passwd2}. Will it be possible to do
something like this:

tasks:
   connect_first_db:
      action: std.sql conn_str={$.env1.conn_str} query={$.query}
      publish:
         records: $
   connect_second_db:
      action: std.sql conn_str={$.env2.conn_str} query={$.query}
      publish:
         records: $

Thanks,
Anastasia Kuznetsova