[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Bug in federation

Marco Fargetta marco.fargetta at ct.infn.it
Wed Dec 24 10:19:49 UTC 2014

Hi All,

this bug was already reported and fixed in two steps:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ossn/+bug/1390124

The first step is in the documentation. There should be also an OSS advice for previous
version of OpenStack. The solution consist in configuring shibboleth to use different IdPs for
different URLs.

The second step, still in progress, is to include an ID in the IdP configuration. My patch is under review here:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142743/

Let me know if it is enough to solve the issue in your case.

Marco