[openstack-dev] Hierarchical Multitenancy

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:34:31 UTC 2014

On Dec 23, 2014 12:26 AM, "Tim Bell" <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> It would be great if we can get approval for the Hierachical Quota
handling in Nova too (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/129420/).

Nova's spec deadline has passed, but I think this is a good candidate for
an exception.  We will announce the process for asking for a formal spec
exception shortly after new years.

> Tim

you guys have done (and continue to do) to get the Hierarchical
Mulittenancy code into Keystone. It’s great to have the base implementation
merged into Keystone for the K1 milestone. I look forward to seeing the
rest of the development land during the rest of this cycle and what the
other OpenStack projects build around the HMT functionality.

> Cheers,
>
> Morgan
>

>> On Dec 22, 2014, at 1:49 PM, Raildo Mascena <raildom at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Hello folks, My team and I developed the Hierarchical Multitenancy
concept for Keystone in Kilo-1 but What is Hierarchical Multitenancy? What
have we implemented? What are the next steps for kilo?

http://raildo.me/hierarchical-multitenancy-in-openstack/