[openstack-dev] [neutron][vpnaas] Sub-team meetings on Dec 20th and 27th?

Paul Michali (pcm) pcm at cisco.com
Mon Dec 22 21:03:47 UTC 2014

Will cancel the next two VPNaaS sub-team meetings.  The next meeting will be Tuesday, January 6th at 1500 UTC on meeting-4 (<<< Note the channel change).

Enjoy the holiday time!

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. pcm at cisco.com
IRC ……..… pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83