[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Canceling lbaas meeting 12/16

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Sun Dec 21 17:49:58 UTC 2014

The extensions are remaining in neutron until the Neutron WSGI Refactor
is completed so it's easier for them to test all extensions and that
nothing breaks.  I do believe the plan is to move the extensions into
the service repos once this is completed.

Thanks,
Brandon