[openstack-dev] [Mistral] For-each

Dmitri Zimine dzimine at stackstorm.com
Sat Dec 20 00:54:23 UTC 2014

Folks,

I appended some more ideas on making for-each loop more readable / less confusing in the document.

It’s not rocking the boat (yet) - all the key agreements done that far, stay so far. It’s refinements.

Please take a look, leave comments, +1 / -1 for various ideas, and leave your ideas there, too.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iw0OgQcU0LV_i3Lnbax9NqAJ397zSYA3PMvl6F_uqm0/edit#heading=h.5hjdjqxsgfle

DZ.