[openstack-dev] [Heat] How can I write at milestone section of blueprint?

Randall Burt randall.burt at RACKSPACE.COM
Fri Dec 19 17:22:21 UTC 2014

There should already be blueprints in launchpad for very similar functionality. For example: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/lifecycle-callbacks. While that specifies Heat sending notifications to the outside world, there has been discussion around debugging that would allow the receiver to send notifications back. I only point this out so you can see there should be similar blueprints and specs that you can reference and use as examples.