[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Plans to load and performance testing

Anastasia Kuznetsova akuznetsova at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 19 15:44:00 UTC 2014

Boris,

Thanks for feedback!

> But I belive that you should put bigger load here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/mistral-rally-testing-results

As I said it is only beginning and  I will increase the load and change its
type.

>As well concurrency should be at least 2-3 times bigger than times
otherwise it won't generate proper load and you won't collect >enough data
for statistical analyze.

>As well use  "rps" runner that generates more real life load.
>Plus it will be nice to share as well output of "rally task report"
command.

Thanks for the advice, I will consider it in further testing and reporting.

Answering to your question about using Rally for integration testing, as I
mentioned in our load testing plan published on wiki page,  one of our
final goals is to have a Rally gate in one of Mistral repositories, so we
are interested in it and I already prepare first commits to Rally.

Thanks,
Anastasia Kuznetsova