[openstack-dev] [cinder] Grouping Multiple Backend provider

Chhavi Agarwal chhagarw at in.ibm.com
Fri Dec 19 12:31:48 UTC 2014

To be more clear let me explain it with the help of a use case :-
Consider I have 4 registered storage providers SVC, LVM, EMC, HDS
I want to use to 2  ( SVC, LVM )  providers for Task1
other 2 ( EMC, HDS ) providers for Task2.

Is it possible to have a filter which can be used for a set of volume
drivers.

I tried below multi-backend providers but it by default calls the
CapacityFilter and tries to process all the registered providers.

Thanks & Regards,
Chhavi Agarwal
Cloud System Software Group.