[openstack-dev] [FUEL] Bootstrap NTP sync.

Stanislaw Bogatkin sbogatkin at mirantis.com
Fri Dec 19 12:07:19 UTC 2014

Hi Tomasz,
External NTP is good, but we should be able to deploy w/o internet access
(but slaves should be in sync with master node), so sync with master node
is better. I understand that it's slightly against standards - but at that
moment we just obligatoriness to be in sync with master node, cause some of
followed tasks depends on synced time.