[openstack-dev] [libvirt][vpnaas] IRC Meeting Clash

Daniel P. Berrange berrange at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 10:12:16 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 10:05:44AM +0000, Matthew Gilliard wrote:
> Hello,
>
>   At the moment, both Libvirt [1] and VPNaaS [2] are down as having
> meetings in #openstack-meeting-3 at 1500UTC on Tuesdays. Of course,
> there can be only one - and it looks as if the VPN meeting is the one
> that actually takes place there.
>
>   What's the status of the libvirt meetings? Have they moved, or are
> they not happening any more?

They happen, but when there are no agenda items that need discussing
they're done pretty quickly.

Given that VPN meeting was only added ot the wiki a week ago, I think
it should be the meeting that changes time or place.

NB identifying free slots from the wiki is a total PITA. It is easier to
install the iCal calendar feed, which gives you a visual representation
of what the free/busy slots are during the week.

Regards,
Daniel