[openstack-dev] [Heat] Convergence proof-of-concept showdown

Zane Bitter zbitter at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 03:28:54 UTC 2014

On 15/12/14 07:47, Murugan, Visnusaran wrote:
> We have similar questions regarding other
> areas in your implementation, which we believe if we understand the outline of your implementation. It is difficult to get
> a hold on your approach just by looking at code. Docs strings / Etherpad will help.

I added a bunch of extra docstrings and comments:

https://github.com/zaneb/heat-convergence-prototype/commit/5d79e009196dc224bd588e19edef5f0939b04607

I also implemented a --pdb option that will automatically set
breakpoints at the beginning of all of the asynchronous events, so that
you'll be dropped into the debugger and can single-step through the
code, look at variables and so on:

https://github.com/zaneb/heat-convergence-prototype/commit/2a7a56dde21cad979fae25acc9fb01c6b4d9c6f7

I hope that helps. If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

cheers,
Zane.