[openstack-dev] [cinder] Anyone knows whether there is freezing day of spec approval?

Jay Bryant jsbryant at electronicjungle.net
Wed Dec 17 13:30:57 UTC 2014

 Dave,

My apologies.  We have not yet set a day that we are freezing BP/Spec
approval for Cinder.

We had a deadline in November for new drivers being proposed but haven't
frozen other proposals yet.  I mixed things up with Nova's 12/18 cutoff.

Not sure when we will be cutting off BPs for Cinder.  The goal is to spend
as much of K-2 and K-3 on Cinder clean-up.  So, I wouldn't let anything you
want considered linger too long.

Thanks,
Jay