[openstack-dev] [all][gerrit] Showing all inline comments from all patch sets

Radoslav Gerganov rgerganov at vmware.com
Wed Dec 17 07:38:35 UTC 2014

I am aware of this "New Screen" but it is not useful to me.  I'd like to
see comments grouped by patchset, file and commented line rather than a
flat view mixed with everything else.  Anyway, I guess there is no
one-size-fits-all solution for this and everyone has different
preferences which is cool.

-Rado