[openstack-dev] [Octavia] Meetings canceled until Jan 7

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Wed Dec 17 00:54:46 UTC 2014

Since we're in the middle of the Octavia hack-a-thon (and have been meeting
in person and online all week), it doesn't make sense for us to have an
Octavia meeting next week.

I also suggested holding Octavia meetings on Christmas Eve and New Year's
Eve (when the following two meetings would be held), but I was assured by
the usual participants in these meetings that I would probably be the only
one attending them. As such, the next Octavia meeting we'll be holding will
happen on January 7th.

In the mean time, let's bang out some code and get it reviewed!

Thanks,
Stephen

--
Stephen Balukoff