[openstack-dev] [all][gerrit] Showing all inline comments from all patch sets

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 16 15:45:01 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-16 17:19:55 +0200 (+0200), Radoslav Gerganov wrote:
> We don't need GoogleAppEngine if we decide that this is useful. We
> simply need to put the html page which renders the view on
> https://review.openstack.org. It is all javascript which talks
> asynchronously to the Gerrit backend.
>
> I am using GAE to simply illustrate the idea without having to
> spin up an entire Gerrit server.

That makes a lot more sense--thanks for the clarification!

> I guess I can also submit a patch to the infra project and see how
> this works on https://review-dev.openstack.org if you want.

If there's a general desire from the developer community for it,
then that's probably the next step. However, ultimately this seems
like something better suited as an upstream feature request for
Gerrit (there may even already be thread-oriented improvements in
the works for the new change screen--I haven't kept up with their
progress lately).
--
Jeremy Stanley