[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Logs format on UI (High/6.0)

Dmitry Pyzhov dpyzhov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 16 13:57:31 UTC 2014

Guys, thank you for your feedback. As a quick and dirty solution we
continue to hide extra information from UI. It will not break existing user
experience.

Roman, there were attempts to get rid of our current web logs page and use
Logstash. As usual, it's all about time and resources. It is our backlog,
but it is not in our current roadmap.