[openstack-dev] [Third-party] Voting for new Third-party CI weekly IRC meeting time

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:55:49 UTC 2014

Anita, please, creating yet another meeting time without input from anyone
just confuses the issue.

The work group has agreed unanimously on alternating weekly meeting times,
and are currently voting on the best for everyone. (
https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=21b93c  14 voters so far, thanks
everyone!) Once we finalize the voting, I was going to start up the new
meeting times in the new year. Until then, we would stay at our normal
time, Monday at 1800 UTC.

I am still confused why you would not want to go with the consensus on this.

And, thanks again for everything that you do for us!
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)