[openstack-dev] [Neutron] [RFC] Floating IP idea solicitation and collaboration

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 10:15:50 UTC 2014

Hi Ryan,

We have been working on similar Use cases to announce /32 with the
Bagpipe BGPSpeaker that supports EVPN.
Please have a look at use case B in [1][2].
Note also that the L2population Mechanism driver for ML2, that is
compatible with OVS, Linuxbridge and ryu ofagent, is inspired by EVPN,
and I'm sure it could help in your use case

[1]http://fr.slideshare.net/ThomasMorin1/neutron-and-bgp-vpns-with-bagpipe
[2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5z0aPrUZYc&sns
[3]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/l2-population

Mathieu