[openstack-dev] SRIOV failures error-

david jhon djhon9813 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 07:20:33 UTC 2014

Hi, I am doing the same i.e., configuring SR-IOV with Openstack juno, I
have manually done this but now I am doing it for openstack. Can you please
list down steps you used for configuring SR-IOV. I am currently following
this link but getting many errors:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/SR-IOV-Passthrough-For-Networking

Please share some tutorial you found for this configuration. I'll be real
grateful for your help.  Thanking you in anticipation

Looking forward seeing your response....

Thanks and Regards,