[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Canceling lbaas meeting 12/16

Doug Wiegley dougw at a10networks.com
Sun Dec 14 17:45:42 UTC 2014

Unless someone has an urgent agenda item, and due to the mid-cycle for
Octavia, which has a bunch of overlap with the lbaas team, let’s cancel
this week. If you have post-split lbaas v2 questions, please find me in

The only announcement was going to be: If you are waiting to
re-submit/submit lbaasv2 changes for the new repo, please monitor this
review, or make your change dependent on it:



More information about the OpenStack-dev mailing list