[openstack-dev] [Solum] Contributing to Solum

Keyvan Mir Mohammad Sadeghi keyvan.m.sadeghi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 08:04:43 UTC 2014

Hi Adrian, Roshan, etc,

We tried to reach you via the IRC channel Tuesdays night 2100 UTC, but
guess that meeting got cancelled?

We'd like to set a start for our contribution ASAP, so going through the
list of bugs, the below one looked interesting:

https <https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1308690>://
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1308690>bugs.launchpad.net
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1308690>/
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1308690>solum
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1308690>/+bug/1308690
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/solum/+bug/1308690>

Though I'm not sure this is the right one. Would you approve? If positive,
are there any sources on the topic other than the bug page itself? And
about the conventions you mentioned in the Skype call; what is the starting
point, do we just submit a pull request referencing the bug number?

Kind regards,

Keyvan